Recipe of the Week: Strawberry Lemonade Paleo Gummy Snacks
Strawberry Lemonade Paleo Gummy Snacks
– ¼ cup gelatin (preferably grass-fed)
– 1 cup of frozen strawberries (or any fruit you like )
– juice from 2-3 lemons, or about 3/4 of a cup
– about 1 tablespoon of honey (more or less depending on your taste preferences)
– Combine fruit and juice in a blender until it is thoroughly blended.
– Pour into a saucepan over medium-low heat and add the gelatin and honey. Heat and stir until the mixture thins out a bit and is mixed well.
– Pour the mixture into a small dish or, if you have them, little candy molds. Store in the refrigerator for at least an hour to firm up. If you poured it into a dish, cut into squares and enjoy!
2019 04 12