Recipe of the Week: Avocado, Spinach, and Chèvre Scramble
Avocado, Spinach, and Chèvre Scramble (serves 4)
– 1 tablespoon grass-fed butter or ghee
– 2 cups baby spinach
– 6 large eggs, beaten
– 1 large avocado
– 3 ounces chèvre (goat cheese)
– Heat the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the spinach and sauté until wilted, about 5 minutes.
– Pour in the eggs and scramble until cooked through, about 5 more minutes.
– Remove from heat and stir in the avocado and chèvre. [Credit: AgainstAllGrain.com]
2018 03 08